vibrating noise like a loose heat sheild on pulley side of motor of 07 camry

noise when gas is pressed sitting still or driving

On Sat, 10 Oct 2015 20:17:59 +0000, larry
Could also be the splash shields. You have to get down and look.
On 10/11/2015 9:06 AM, Dana F Bonnett wrote:

This is probably not related at all except for telling what New England winters can do to your car.
I just had 75,000 mile regular servicing on an '07 Camry, and they talked me into spending another $200 to replace a corroded fuel tank protector shield.
On 10/10/2015 3:17 PM, larry wrote:

I'd make sure it's not preignition. Your knock sensor may need attention. My old pickup does the same thing with cheap gas. Even the lawnmower will knock sometimes under load but that one really sounds like a hammer knock.