97 toyota avalon timing belt

I changed the timing belt and when I start the car it back fires sometimes and
when I do get it to run at 2500rpms it boags out .at idle it run good. its hard
to start.i get a obd reading of po300.its a noninterference car but for any
reason I was off a tooth or so on the timing belt would it do what I described.
Reply to
lilrickys1960

Site Timeline Threads

  • I have a 2000 Chrysler cirrus with a 2.4l and I replaced the thermostat and it...
  • site's last updated in

    Chrysler Cars

  • I have a 2000 Chrysler cirrus with a 2.4l and I replaced the thermostat and it...
  • site's newest in

    Chrysler Cars