What is Mr. Cheater's first name?

I wanted to read up about him, but can't find Mr. Cheater online. The inventor of the Cheater bar. There are so many things that couldn't get
done without his brilliant idea.
micky wrote:

“ΠΑ ΒΩ ΚΑΙ ΧΑΡΙΣΤΙΩΝΙ ΤΑΝ ΓΑΝ ΚΙΝΗΣΩ ΠΑΣΑΝ.”
Archimedes.
On 10/18/2014 4:50 PM, micky wrote:

It is James and he is on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/james.cheater.7
On 10/18/2014 5:50 PM, micky wrote:

He died of cirrhosis, after spending too much time at the family namesake. Not many people knew his first name.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 10/19/2014 6:42 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

But if he spent that much of his time at the Cheater Bar, he must have gotten laid a lot. At least when he was still sober and could perform.
"Unquestionably Confused" <

In the end, he finally got un-screwed...
On 10/19/2014 10:44 AM, Phil Kangas wrote:

Nuts off, by force?

The cheater bar was invented by a woman, goddamm
On Sun, 19 Oct 2014 10:44:25 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

I've heard the circular saw was invented by a woman, a Shaker woman. Shakers used to make a lot of furniture, so they did a lot of sawing.
But iirc, I couldn't confirm this online. Still there is loads of stuff that's not online, but still on paper somewhere.