What is Mr. Cheater's first name?

I wanted to read up about him, but can't find Mr. Cheater online. The inventor of the Cheater bar. There are so many things that couldn't get done without his brilliant idea.

Reply to
micky

??? ?? ??? ?????????? ??? ??? ?????? ?????.?

Archimedes.

Reply to
rbowman

It is James and he is on Facebook at

IGot2P

He died of cirrhosis, after spending too much time at the family namesake. Not many people knew his first name.

--
.
Christopher A. Young

But if he spent that much of his time at the Cheater Bar, he must have gotten laid a lot. At least when he was still sober and could perform.

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

In the end, he finally got un-screwed...

Reply to
Phil Kangas

The cheater bar was invented by a woman, goddamm

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

I've heard the circular saw was invented by a woman, a Shaker woman. Shakers used to make a lot of furniture, so they did a lot of sawing.

But iirc, I couldn't confirm this online. Still there is loads of stuff that's not online, but still on paper somewhere.

Reply to
micky

Nuts off, by force?