What is Mr. Cheater's first name?

I wanted to read up about him, but can't find Mr. Cheater online. The inventor of the Cheater bar. There are so many things that couldn't get done without his brilliant idea.
Reply to
micky
He died of cirrhosis, after spending too much time at the family namesake. Not many people knew his first name.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
wrote:
I've heard the circular saw was invented by a woman, a Shaker woman. Shakers used to make a lot of furniture, so they did a lot of sawing.
But iirc, I couldn't confirm this online. Still there is loads of stuff that's not online, but still on paper somewhere.
Reply to
micky