What size wipers blades for my 99 Camry ?

I see a lot of sizes for wiper blades. any idea which size should go for my 99 Camry?

Thx

Reply to
debo_nair

debo_nair wrote: ||

|| I see a lot of sizes for wiper blades. any idea which size should go || for my 99 Camry? || || Thx

Take out measuring tape. Measure existing blades.

Reply to
Liberalsareliars

I always prefer genuine parts. On my earlier model, the driver side blade is longer than the pasenger side. There are metal inserts - ribs so to speak, that give strength to the rubber inserts - which you need to save if you ever want to use factory insert replacements. You can change the rubber inserts, or the metal blade than includes new inserts and just clips into place on the wiper arm. Costs more (around $15 per side), but seems to work better - quieter and smoother, restored to new condition.

Reply to
Daniel