where is coolant drain plug on v6 3fz block?

Trying to drain the collant on my wife's V6 92 camry xle. The Haynes manual I have says it's at the back of the block near #5 cylinder?? Can't find it. There is an allen head bolt in the front of the block to the lower left of the oil filter and there is also about a 14mm hex head bolt to the lower right of the oil filter below the exhaust manifold. Is that it?

thanks

dave mcd

Reply to
davemac