Latest threads in Toyota Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Does Toyota make tow wiring kits?
I can find this out Monday morning from the parts dep't, but I'm curious now. I've got an 02 Tacoma, and I've been using Hoppy wiring kits for my trailer light harness. The second one in 3 years just...
6
6

'94 4Runner -ECM controlled timing (3L V6)
Hi; 1994 Toyota 4Runner. I have some concern that the timing under control of the ECM is not working, or not working as it should. For instance, if, after setting the timeing to 8 degrees using the...
2
2

Favorite Board?
HI; What is your favorite board for getting advice on repair/maintenance on Toyota Trucks? This one seems not bad, but I have the sense that people have migrated somewhere else. Thanks, Richard Harper...
3
3

'94 4Runner
Hi; Have a 1994 4Runner that needs one front sway bar bushing replaced. There are "upgrade" kits that make this claim: "Polyurethane bushings are made to last a lifetime." They (MAKO) claim rubber...
1
1

Timing Belt Inspection???
Recently purchased a '96 T100 with a 3.4 V6 engine. The Truck is clean and appears to be well maintained but has 140k + miles and I am concerned about the timing belt . Hate to put down 250 + $ right...
8
8

WTB: 22RE Engine for 4x4
I need a fuel injected 4 cylinder 22RE engine for my 88 Toyota 4x4. The one I have is close to packing it in, and I'm moving to mission in less than a month, and since I love this truck so much, I was...
3
3

Check engine light 90 4runner
THe engine light just came on this morning, I know that I have to jump something, but what pins do I jump and to find out what? Thanks Searcher 3VZE
1
1

1991 Toyota 3.0 V-6 Knock Sensor data
I just had to troubleshoot and error code 52 on my truck and found the following information I thought I would share. The knock sensor can be tested by using a digital multi meter like a fluke 83...
1
1

91 Pickup
My buddy has a 1991 Toyota Pickup with the 3.0 v6 he hit a stump with it about 40 MPH and now it wont idle it will run if u keep your foot on the gas we think it may be the MAP sensor broke but we...

2003 4runner door locks
My driver side door lock just started to stay locked when the engine is off and the key is removed. Is there a code to use with the remote to change this? John
1
1

91 pickup MAP sensor
does a 1991 Toyota Pickup with a 3.0 v6 have a Map sensor? if so where is it at?

'97 T-100 brake rotor upgrade suggestions??
Hello all, My current rotors have been cut once and are warped. This time I'd like to upgrade. Maybe slotted and/or drilled. Any suggestions? A particular brand? While I wouldn't mind rotors that...
1
1

K&N air filter Toyota tacoma 4 runner previa 4 cyl's $20 Canadian
is the application chart$20 cleaned recently..located in $7 to mail to the US

this sealed transmission thing... (2006 Tundra)
It kind of spooks me. I'm told the sealed transmission never needs nuthin', forever... does not even have a dipstick. I'd be inclined to at least change the fluid at some point!! What the person who...
12
12

best fluid for my Tundra differentials?
At 10k, I am going to replace the oil in my front and rear differentials on my new Tundra. What is the absolute consensus best to use? I am switching to sythetic engine oil at 5 k miles here in a few...
2
2