Latest threads in Toyota Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Liftgate height setting on 2015 Sienna
Is there any way to limit the opening height on a 2015 Sienna power liftgate? My wife is short and cannot reach to reach the button to make it come down. IIRC the salesman set it with the button on...
4
4

bolt threads all metric?
The nuts came off the oxygen censor today, the censor popped out. Should there be a gasket between the sensor and exhaust when I put it back on? Does anyone know the bolt size and thread? I'll need to...
2
2

Toyota Tacoma starter
Does anyone have any bad experiences with ordering parts from eBay, like a starter? There's a new starter for sale on eBay for around $80.00. Would it be better to get one at a parts store?
3
3

Two-faced Exxon: the misinformation campaign against its own scientists
Two-faced Exxon: the misinformation campaign against its own scientists 100% global warming consensus in Exxon scientists' research contrasted its $31,000,000 campaign to cast doubt on that consensus...

Po308 code still comes up
My 2000 tundra 4.7l v8 with 223000 on it is misfiring. This truck has always ran like a champ. But it started running rough the other day and the check engine light started flashing. I checked the...
1
1

How to change lower oil pan on a 2006 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 v6 4L?
I have looked on the web and have call the shops but cant see how changing the oil pan will take 7 hours to fix. My truck is leaking from the oil plug and I believe it is stripped. I have ordered...
6
6

in-drive
How bad an idea would it be to voluntarily give your insurance company your driving data, car location, etc., etc.? My agent says it would save at least 5%, hardly seems worth it. "But the insurance...
11
11

headers for 87 toyota dolphin motor home auto transmission
is it possible to put headers on an 87 toyota dolphin motor home? has an automatic transmission. I can't seem to find any. Any suggestion for getting a little more power out of the 22 re engine/
1
1

New power antenna mast and gear strip come apart
Help! I got 3 new power antenna mast on ebay. They had good instructions on the first 2 and no big deal getting out the broken piece of strip gear. Th e problem is when I feed the strip in after...

I have a 1993 Toyota pickup. Heavy rain today, engine area wet now wont start?
I just got this truck, 3 days new to me, and had been running great! First day, sunny, warm and dry, ran great. The second day raining lightly and I noticed that my truck wasn't idling right, but got...
3
3

2002 Toyota Tundra 1310 1320 1340 codes
HELP!!! 2002 Tundra V8 2x4 with 149K miles, idles rough than after turning off engine and restarting, it runs fine for awhile than same issue occurs with engine light on. New coils, wires good, new...
2
2

99 tacoma v6 a/t 4wd. 170k MILES
WON'T ENGAGE IN DRIVE WITHOUT SOME HESITATION FOLLOWED BY A CLUNKING SOUND. DOES THIS ON EACH STOP AND GO
1
1

Toyota demos its TRD Pro Series line
Toyota has a long history with off road trucks ans SUV's. Toyota is spicing things up now. From AB Let's Get Dirty! Toyota Kicks Up Some Dust with the All-New TRD Pro Series of Off-Road Vehicles...

93 toyota 22r
Where is o2 sensor. I did a complete tuneup. I have a surge at idle. Gas consumption is down. Any suggestions.
1
1