Latest threads in Toyota Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Tundra Security question
Hi, I have a 2001 Tundra and need to add some type of security system. I don't have a lot of money to spend and am thinking about a couple of different solutions. I've seen a battery at sears that you...
1
1

91 4Runner Front Speaker
I am interested. I am not looking to replace with aftermarket as this is asecond vehicle. What are you asking? Rob >
3
3

Need help with replacement stereo
I decided to put my CD player from my other truck in my '90 4Runner. I couldn't find a harness at Wally-World or AutoZone, so I cut and spliced. The stereo works, but I have no sound to the rear...
4
4

Re: 2003 Tacoma fuel/MPG
Use 87 it will not be long before we will be using more corn to blend gas, God help us then.
2
2

help pulling third member
Hi Doing a third member swap on my rear solid axle. undid the brakes and disconnected the axles. Is there an easy way to pull out the third member once you remove all 10 bolts on the case? Mine won't...
7
7

Read Defroster Fuse POP!!!!
I have a 92 4Runnser V6 SR5. Over a year and half ago I had the fuse block replaced underneath the driver side. Now I am recently having problems with my rear defroster fuse. The sucker keeps on...

Re: beginner questions re alarm system
so, no one can answer my question? just make unhelpful remarks about the key? | crosem wrote: | > no, it's green and it is OEM. | > | > I wish someone would answer my question... | > | | | Ah, the old...
6
6

Rear tub Wanted
Has anybody got a good rear tub for an 88hilux 4x4 or knows for one

Re: 88 4x4 truck bed
I buit a wood one on my '84 when it rusted away. I think I used 4x6 treated for fore and aft stringers and then put 1x6 decking on that. It looked good and was kind of nice to have a flar bed. About a...
1
1

Re: Daytime headlights ?
Just out of curiosity... Why wouldn't you want to use the daytime headlights?
2
2

Re: Oil usage
Welcome To The Auto-Rx=AE Website! =A0 You can add me to your list of satisfied customers.=A0 My car is running much smoother, is no longer burning oil, and I am getting better fuel mileage (about 3-4...

oxygen sensor
The oxygen sensor on my 92 Toyota long bed needs replacement. Where is the best place to buy a new one. Local store wants $200, WOW!! When it is installed are there any other thing that need to be...
8
8

Smell gas, hard to start
Hello, I have a 91 Toyota truck with a 22RE engine in it. It has about 180,000 miles on it. Recently I've smelled gas when I get in/out of it. Also, the starter has to crank the motor for about 6 or 7...
1
1