Latest threads in Toyota Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

T100 fuel pump relay and interia switch
Anyone could tell me where to find Fuel pump relay and fuel pump inertia switch on my 95 T100. The engine kills when I accelerate hard. By the way 576000 original miles. Thanks
3
3

intermittent automatic transmission problem - 87 4runner.
I am looking for help diagnosing an intermittent automatic transmission problem on an 87 4runner. The symptoms are as follows: Occasionally after running up through the normal gear range then coming...
3
3

Exhaust on 05 Tundra EXT CAB
Has anyone ever installed an exaust system on thier truck...Borla, Flowmaster...would like to hear of your experience and satisfication of the product that you purchased thanks...
2
2

Best Toyota Service in Sacramento
Hi, I am wondering what other people's experience with Toyota service departments in Sacramento. I have a 2005 Tundra DoubleCab and I was told by my service advisor that I had coolant in my sparkplugs...

89 toy pickup
i have a 89 toy pickup that runs at a high idle it starts to warm up and whan you push on the brake it starts to miss and the idle comes down low. i checked for vaccum leaks and found none. i then...
2
2

Oil and filter for Tundra
Currently I'm at 600 miles on my V8 Tundra and must think about which oil to buy. I have used Casterol in all my vehicles, but this oil is supposed to be for small engines. Which (non synthetic)...
9
9

toyota truck manual transmission
i have a 1989 toyota pickup with manual shift that won't go into fifth or reverse. first thru fourth gears work fine. thanks for any help!
4
4

Rear drum brake upgrade for 93 4x4 p/u
My rear brakes just are not working like they should. They help a little, but I can't get them to lock up even on dirt. I replaced all the rubber lines and rebuilt the master cylinder. The rear pads...
8
8

Help replacing a bed on 88 4x4
My son just emptied his bank account on a 1988 4x4 Standard Cab. He then forgot to put the emergency brake on while in the driveway, and his "new" truck found the big rock at the bottom of our...
3
3

Re: Can anyone check whether brake pistons move freely?
It's easy. Remove calipers from their mount brackets and support them so the flex hose is not strained. Have helper step on brake pedal and observe distance the piston(s) moves out. Both pistons on...

Removal of upper dash panel Rav4 2002
Howdy All; I need your help. How do you remove the upper dash panel around the defroster vents in a 2002 rav4? I wear special glasses and the clip on sun glasses part slid to the front of the dash and...
1
1

Wheel pellets
I was having one hell of a time keeping my wheels balanced on my 98 Tacoma 4X4. When I go between 55 and 65 it shakes pretty bad, at times.. I don't think I had the problems until I bought tires from...
2
2

Re: Can anyone check whether brake pistons move freely?
remove the brake pads and refit the caliper, it should now be possible to slide the caliper (if it is a sliding caliper) using hand pressure. usually 4 piston calipers are not sliding type. with the...

Re: Can anyone check whether brake pistons move freely?
Yep. Remove pads, and check that all four pistons require a similar amount of force to push back in. If they're seized for any reason, it'll be pretty obvious. By Shimmy I take it you mean a...
12
12

How to "Trick" 95 Pick-up?
My wife and I have a stock solid black 95 4x4 Toyota Pickup Xtra-cab V6 with Automatic Transmission. The wife loves watching Trick my Truck on the CMT channel. She mentioned the other day that she...