Removal of upper dash panel Rav4 2002

Howdy All;

I need your help. How do you remove the upper dash panel around the defroster vents in a 2002 rav4? I wear special glasses and the clip on sun glasses part slid to the front of the dash and into the small slit between the dash and windshield. What luck? I have not removed a dash since a 68 Mustang years ago.

Thanks for your help.

Jeff

Reply to
JAS

I removed my wife's glasses with a pair of (roach clips). Easier than taking the entire dash panel apart. Any notable electronics store has a pair, for holding wires as one might solder the wire back onto something without getting burnt.

Reply to
William Hayes