1978 4 sale

Short bed, yellow, 108K, auto tranny. Some rust but an original California truck so there's plenty more metal left to rust.

Well-maintained. Parts replaced as needed. Regular oil changes.

Work truck... definitely not for show.

20R engine is sweet. No leaks, burns no oil. Damn fine engine.

Lots of extra parts from when I worked at the dismantling yard... grabbed what i could in case the part was ever needed.

Located in Elkhorn Nebraska

Make me an offer I can't refuse. No offers over $50,000 considered.

Reply to
Burp