1988 Pickup options

I've been googling a bit but I haven't found any real information - does anyone have a list of specifications for the 1988 Toyota pickup Xtracab (ie wheelbase, bed length/depth, etc), and the different options that were available (ie power windows/locks standard or not? that kind of thing)..

Thanks in advance,

Isaac

Reply to
isaac

I bought a 1986 brand new in '86, some of the things that were optional were bucket seats, wing windows, A/C, extra cab, long bed, slider back window, a couple of trim packages. Fuel injected engine vs carb. A couple of paint colors cost extra. No power locks or windows back then, from what I remember. That might have changed by '88.

Cappy

Reply to
Cappy

I have '85 SR5 (trim pkg) model Xtracab that my father bougth new in '85 for $9300. It has the SR5 seats (little SR5 embroidered into grey Recaro like seats), chrome wheel trim rings and center caps, cruise control and security alarm and SR5 stripes were options as were chrome front bumper and a rear bumper in black or chrome. Power antena was option too as was a cassette player add on. Power windows were available at least in 87 up but only on those with the one piece windows. Depending on model there were 2 different beds too - one with external tie down hooks and one without. Those beds with locking gas flaps were apparently made in Japan while others were installed state side and the bed was made in Calif (and what do you think is rusting on mine?)

Reply to
Wolfgang