1989 4runner Load Proportioning Valve Lines

you know how when breaking something down your supposed to remember what went where well I messed up. Any one know which brake line port is for the rear brake line and which is the front brake return on a LPV for a 1989 4x4 4runner.

---------------- | | -1- 0 | | 0 - To rear Brakes -2- 0 | | | ---------------- | | ----- | Sensing Arm

I'm looking for lines 1 and 2

Reply to
joe.gauthier

I guess I'm going to do a little trial and error.

Reply to
joe.gauthier

Wow. No comments at all. I guess we don't have brake people out there. I mean not even the wise asses about what an idiot I am. Can't you feel the love?

Reply to
joe.gauthier

Idiot. Just kidding, but wanted you to at least have one comment. ;-)

Cheri

Reply to
Cheri