1993 Toyota Pickup 4x4 Fast Idle

When cold the fast idle on my pickup is around 2500rpm. I was wondering if someone could confirm this as a correct/incorrect level. Haynes manuals don't have a listing for correct fast idle of a fuel injected pickup, so I'm kind of fishing here. Also, if that is incorrect for fast idle does anyone know of the adjustment procedure? Thanks

Reply to
ekim121