1997 4runner 1/2 amp current draw after fuse AM1

Hi I have a 1997 4runner with a 1/2 amp current draw through fuse AM1 when the truck is turned off. The battery is drained every couple of days. I need to know what that fuse feeds.

Thanks Dale

Reply to
Dale Koroscil

Pull it and see what don't work.

Reply to
Insp. Gadget

Dale,

If you still need the information, email be back privately. I think I have the wiring diagrams for that model/year. When I replied back to you privately last night your ISP rejected my message.

Paul. Phoenix, AZ

Reply to
Paul