1999 Prerunner with hood problems

Hail did a pretty good job on the hood. I was thinking that I might want to spiff it up a bit.

Suggestions? jOhN

Reply to
jOhN

spliff it up and EVERYTHING will look good?

Reply to
someone

Rhino lining on the hood, so that the hail doesn't spiff it anymore?

Reply to
studio

The hail shot straight down and except for a couple of dents on the cab the hood was the only thing with distinct damage - thanks for your concern and suggestions

Reply to
jOhN

I guess this is the wrong newsgroup for adult commentary

Reply to
jOhN

we are also glad you are undamaged.

Reply to
someone

Try parking it in the sun for a couple of hours, then put ice cubes in the dent. Heard this will sometimes work, but have never tried it myself.

Reply to
Sam in Savannah

(should be done immediately after the dent is found)

Reply to
Oldphart