1KZ-TE RPM does not increase??

hello all,

i have a problem with a toyota prado landcruiser, engine 1KZ-TE ... RPM doesnot increase more than 2000 even though you fully press the gas pedal ... one of my friends had done an OBD test on it he was going on something about the temperature sensor and the turbo charger , eventhough the check engine light was flashing the car was performing verywell , i just wanted to get rid of the annoying red check engine light and now iam stuck with this problems, if u guys could help me out it would be greatly appreciated , thankyou

Reply to
Learner1

What did your *REAL* mechanic say??

Reply to
Noon-Air

there are no real mechanics here who have learned about fixing ECUs , most of them have learned by trial and error methods....

No>> hello all,

Reply to
Learner1 via CarKB.com