Am I getting electric problem?

2004 Sequoia with 50K miles. Recently, I am experiencing a few electric related issues. First, the fuse blows after I washed the car washed a few weeks ago--no water touched the battery or anything. The display panel, AC/car stereo all stopped working because of one fuse. Today, the bulb behind the gear display (the most important --D)blew out in the morning right after the car starts.

Is it time to do some maintenance on electric part or battery for the truck at this "age"--3 years, 50K miles? Am I too nervous/sensitive? Does it look "normal" to you? I started leaving the truck out since about four months ago. Could it be part of the reason having these problems?

Thanks for your sharing precious experiences.

Reply to
harry