2/3 1/3 'bench' vs. buckets?

I've been looking at early to mid 90s pickups and some have this funky 2/3

1/3 seat which doesn't look as comfortable as bucket would be. Any one have a comment on this type of seat? I had a straight bench in an 86 and it was horrible.
Reply to
glenf

I have the split bench seat on my Ute and its comfortable the drivers seat is a bucket the passenger seat feels the same too the centre seat is really only for children or very very friendly people it is very squeezy. Joe

Reply to
Joe

I've had both. I prefer the bucket but the bench bucket isn't bad. The bench bucket on my '93 outlasted the bucket on my '84 springs and padding wise.

Reply to
Butzmark

Reply to
Paul

I have a 99 Tacoma with a split seat. Works ok for me and I'm six foot two.

Reply to
W.T. MC GLYNN