2000 Toyota Solara

My 2000 Solara has about 68K miles and I have never had a front end alignment. I recently had the tires rotated and noticed a vibration around 60 mph. I had the wheel balance checked and still have a "shimmey" in the steering wheel at low speeds and slight pull to the right at normal highway speeds. Is this a indication I need a front end alignment? I've always been suspicious of the need for alignments on front wheel drive cars.

Reply to
rlstoudt