2001 Toyota Tundra for sale

2001 Toyota Tundra 4X4 extended cab. Fully loaded with leather. Dealer serviced in EXCELLENT, MINT condition with only 69,000 kms. Truck is grey on grey and owned by a professional. Serious enquiries only please. Asking price $30,000.00

Vehicle is located in Prince Edward Island

Reply to
Lenstrum

If that`s US, you will never get that much for it.

Bob

Reply to
Bob

I suspect Canadian, given that it's on PEI and has km's on it instead of miles.

I mean... that's a killer deal for a truck with zero MILES! :)

--- Rich

Rich Lockyer

Good Call. The truck is located in Prince Edward Island Canada. Owned by an elderly gentleman friend of mine who was about to get burned on a trade in. It is an immaculate truck and is in KMS>

Reply to
Lenstrum

That has to be the funniest thing I've seen all week.

Reply to
VTX1800C

Current exchange puts that at about 24k. Even with only 42k-miles on it, that's still a touch high for an '01. I just ran it through Edmunds (for my zip code) and it comes out to the following: Trade-In: $18,554 ($23,310) Private Sale: $20,910 ($26,272) Dealer Retail: $23,351 ($29,340)

That's checking ALL of the options available (assuming it's a Limited) and listing condition as "outstanding", and keep in mind that my zip code is going to show one of the higher values as rust is a non-issue... we don't even have water here in Los Angeles, much less snow, ice, and salt :)

Hold to that price for asking, but I'd jump at the first offer close to $21k US, $26k CDN

--- Rich

Rich Lockyer

According to Edmunds, it's not as out of line as it first appears.

42k-miles on an '01 4x4 LTD for $23k?

--- Rich

Rich Lockyer

And you're talking $30K in Canadian Funny Money, which doesn't go nearly as far as the US$ does. ;-P (What is it, 83c to $1USD?)

If the truck is truly immaculate, it might well be worth it (though I haven't done any comparison work).

I got well over Retail Book for my '84 Toyota Pickup in '88 even with 60k Miles on it - because it was darned near immaculate, and I left the goodies I had added as part of the package. Fiberglass Shell, dual batteries, twin post spotlights, nice stereo, fluorescent dome lights in the cab and shell, etcetera.

Throw a mattress in the back and go camping.

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

Reply to