2003 Highlander vs new ScanGauge & other brake related questions

When I have my ScanGauge plugged in it occasionally sets a soft code on the ABS light. After 3 additional starts the light goes out and returns in the next week or so. Any ideas?

Someone mentioned to me that the master cylinder may have a sensor for low fluid; true? I have the ScanGauge disconnected for several days now with no ABS light activity. Along with this I had the rear brakes replaced at 37K miles and front are still original w/ 5/32 left. Why the rear brakes and not the front?

Reply to
Tekkie®