2004 Sequoia map lights

Hi,

I am not sure if the front two light are called "mp lights" or entry illumination.

The new 2005 Honda Accord I just received a few days ago has very bright map lights for in car reading or entry illumination. That's what I called a "useful" map lights. The Sequoia's is simply useless for me, way too dim for reading map. Is there a way to modify or improve it to brighter useful condition?

Reply to
harry

The so-called map lights in my 2002 Tacoma are equally useless. They're not focused enough to be map lights, and they aren't shielded properly, so they shine in peoples' eyes. Toyota seems to have some sort of problem in terms of the reasons for the existence of their interior lights.

The best map light I ever had was in a 1973 Pinto wagon. The car was a complete piece of shit, but the light was perfect.

Reply to
Doug Kanter