2004 Tacoma dash panel lights

I recently purchased a 2004 Tacoma 2X2. The instrument panel is the one with only the speedometer, temp, and fuel gauges. I've owned 2 previous Tacoma's where the dash lights were white. In my new 2004, the dash lights are orange. Normally I dim the dash lights slightly from full brightness, but the new orange lights don't seem to be bright enough even when turned up the whole way. I compared them to another Tacoma at the dealer, but they didn't seem do be any different. Has anyone else experienced the same thought - "Gee, these things aren't very bright", or experienced it as a problem that was corrected by the dealer?

Reply to
Bob B