2005 Tacoma - Shopping Advice Requested

I'm looking for a new 2005 Taco.

These seem hard to find! Is there a supply shortage for some reason?

Anyone think that the new Honda truck will impact the market for Tacomas?

Anyone had any success getting a discount through CarsDirect, CostCo, or any other site?

CarsDirect has them below MSRP, seems like a good deal since these are "hot". Anyone have any experience with CarsDirect?

- Do they REQUIRE any additional fees to the prices listed on the net? (I understand that they may try to sell worthless add-ons, such as extended warranties.)

- If you refuse the additional fees, will they still sell?

- How long to actually deliver a vehicle? Seems like their pricing ought to be based on some type of database of available vehicles. Thanks for any advice!

Reply to
slog

Don't know where you're located, but the Carmax dealer in Laurel, MD lists 26 Tacomas in stock.

Got my '04 Tundra there for a good price !

Dean...

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Reply to
D Larsen