New buyer S40 2.4i 2005

Hi everyone,

I am planning to lease a new S40 2.4i. I had a test drive the other day and I loved it. Now I am having a hard time negotiating with the dealer and some of the fees they are giving me seem outrages.

I was wondering if you guys can give me some hints on these questions:

1- what would be the Freight and PDI charges? Why should we pay them anyway? Aren't they supposed to be included in MSRP?

2-How much is the reasonable Administration Fee for the dealer??? They are asking for $179!!!! This seems way over the top to me...

3-does anybody know the invoice price of this Volvo in Canada? Is it fair to say it's almost %10 off the MSRP?

4-What is the best deal any of you guys has got on this new Volvo?

Thanks

from Canada

Reply to
abitfan