22RE parts

I am dismantling a 22RE from a 90 4 Runner. All kinds of parts. Let me know what you need. Prices are very reasonable. e-mail me for info.

Reply to
Scooter

I'm looking for an AS Reed Valve. If you don't know what one is, here is a picture:

I saw one on eBay in the completed items for $4.99. The guy listed it twice and it never sold. I tried contacting him, but he still hasn't responded. It makes a big difference in fuel economy, so anyway, if you have one, I'll take it.

You can email me at: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (remove the NO and the SPAM)

Thanks, Jovis

Reply to
Jovis

Since the email address was chopped, I'll try this: Just put Jovis366 at the beginning of @hotmail.com

Thanks, Joe

Reply to
Jovis

I bought an AS Reed Valve from Scooter. It arrived fast, safe, and in great condition. He was awesome to deal with. Just thought anyone thinking of buying from him should know.

Reply to
Jovis