more parts

I just bought 20 more aircooled parts cars today one oval 2 splitty busses a 59 and 65 ,the 65 is restorable. There is a restorable fastback. the rest are early beetles. I will be moving the cars next week and if anyone is looking for anything e-mail me a list because, I will be selling parts at a very reasonable prices to get back my investment.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

this RAMVA poster is of very questionable morals, watch out!

I'd wager that he doesn't even own the cars or parts he's selling, or at least has not paid for them. I'm sure in his mind he does "own them", but the real owners might have a different perspective on the matter.

There are a couple websites coming up soon on Mr. Kafertoys shennanigans, stay tuned.

John

"Kafertoys"

Reply to
John Connolly

i need a factory ragtop...complete top would be best...

------------------- Chris Perdue "I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the air-cooled legend forward" Jim Mais Feb. 2004

Reply to
Chris Perdue

Beware.........hang on to your wallet........get him to produce a title or signed bill of sale on these bugs that he's stripping......don't trust ANYTHING that he says!

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Who?

Reply to