4:1 transfer case leaking

I have a 1990 Toyota Xcab 4X4, just put a 4:1 transfer case in it and it is leaking out of the gear shift lever. Any ideas on how to stop the leakage. I think it is coming from the the gears sloshing the fluid up and out. Is there a part or something that I can put in the transfer case?

Reply to
Joe Machier

There should be an oil splash shield under the shifter base, pictured below:

Roger Brown

Reply to
Joe Machier