4-Runner Wire Diagram

Is there someplace on-line where I can find or download a wiring diagram for a 2001 4-Runner.

I purchased factory fog lights for the 4-Runner. The car did not have them installed prior. The wire harness is present at the mounting location with connectors that mate to the lights. There is a spot for the relay in the fuse box.

I would prefer to use the original wires and run them to an afermarket switch to be installed in the vehicle. The car does not have the original fog light switch which was installed on the headlight stalk with the factory installation so a seperate switch would be needed.

Any other comments or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks Dog

Reply to
Dogface