2002 Tundra won't start

So, my wife just called and told me my 2002 Tundra 4wd TRD will not start when the AC is on but starts fine when it is off. Any ideas? Thanks.

Blue

Reply to
blueharriss

Does the AC work when the truck is running? Does it turn over but not start?

Reply to
Chris

Yeah, once the truck starts the AC worked fine. I have been driving the truck yesterday and today and have had no problems but the check engine light is now on...? Any ideas.

Blue

Chris wrote:

Reply to
blueharriss