4Runner lift kits?

Has anyone had any experience with lift kits for a '92 4Runner? I've just gotten back from Hawaii where it seems EVERYONE drives a lifted 4x4, and it
got me wondering...
Richard.
What exactly do you want to know? I beleive anyone would be very pleased with a 2-4 inch lift kit for any truck. If you plan on really offroading the vehicle i would suggest a 4-6" lift with a 1 inch body lift. however 4 or more inches of lift may require drive shaft work as well as steering issues with stock components. REMEMBER when installing a lift you also change your shocks to compensate for your lift. Bottoming out shocks or over compressing shocks is very bad. Check out this site http://www.4crawler.com/4Runner.shtml dedicated to his 4 runner. Lots of good info.

it