80 Toyota 4x4

I'am looking for info on straight front axles in the older Toyota 4x4. The U-joints are gone in the front knuckles and the Haynes and Clymer shop manuals don't have any repair info. Thanx in advance, can use all the help I can get. Dave

Reply to
DAVID

No u-joints inside the axle, its a birfield joint and here's how to repair it:

Roger Brown

Vehicles import from Germany Second Hand cars import

Jonathan2s6