2003 4 runner feels like Microsoft windows

It's kinda funny, with all the electronics (shut up Philip) but the 4 runner feels like MS Windows, where a reboot fixes things. My nav system was acting up - no sound and the stereo was not working. Stopped, shut the car down, restarted, and presto, works! This happened at least 3 times within last 3 months. Can I please have Linux on my 4runner!! (as I write this in Outlook express :):)

I still love the 4 runner though!! I can't wait to see the Prius issues, especially since that computer will be doing a lot more than stereo and Nav.

Reply to
Dan J. S.