'84 22R fuel injection upgrade?

Sometime ago I was unable to find a computer for my truck so my mechanice used a computer from a fuel injected Corola? for my pick-up. Besides the obvious injector housing and injectors what other changes have to be made to upgrade my engine to fuel injection? Are there any aftermarket kits?

Reply to
Brad Taylor

You would need to find a donor vehicle with the same engine. You would need the intake and throttle body, air filter housing/air flow meter assembly, all the sensors, computer, wiring harness, fuel tank, fuel lines, fuel rail with injecters, exhaust ( you may be able to add the O2 sensor to your present exhaust). It may be easier to just buy a truck that has fuel injection already.

Reply to
Mike

That's the conclusion I finally came to as well.

Reply to
Brad Taylor