84 van manual transmission

Will an 84 van manual transmission fit into an 86 van with no problems? A guy has a 86 van with a manual transmission but the transmission went bad. I can get it cheap. I bought a rust bucket of an 84 van for parts last summer and the transmission is just sitting there in the back of the van.

Bernadette

Reply to
BernadetteTS

Assuming its also a MTM, it will bolt in.

Reply to
MDT Tech®