'92 Toyota pick up(22RE)-Looking to get rid of, any ideas?

I Have a 1992 Toyota pick up truck (22RE engine), and I am looking to get rid of it. It has a blown head gasket, but the body and interior are in good condition. Does anyone have any ideas on sell, donating, or any other ideas? Drop me a line. snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
rthomason11

how much you want for it, and where are you?? ian

Reply to
EasyE