'93 Land Cruiser won't start

Didn't use the '93 Land Cruiser for one day. Tried to start it a day later and it won't. The battery was almost completely drained (no lights left on) so I charged it. Only clacking sounds when I try to start it. Installed a reconditioned starter and still only clacks. Verified elec. continuity between pos. battery terminal and the starter terminal(s). Still only clacking sounds even when the battery charger is connected and pumping starting amperage.

Any help/suggestions appreciated.

Frustrated

Reply to
Contempulatious

You might have a look at the troubleshooting tips on this page:

Roger Brown