'93 Toyota Pickup Problems (again!)

Hi,

I posted about a month ago regarding a 93 Toyota pickup losing antifreeze and the engine revving on its own. (original message below). After a second try at the Toyota dealer, they found a leak (where hoses connect to a valve at the firewall) and we thought it was fixed. The revving issue has gone away (for the most part), however I am still losing antifreeze (about a half gallon per week). When I turn off the engine (after my 25 min. commute), I hear the radiator dump antifreeze into the overflow container. They told me it is not supposed to do that. After it cools down and I open the radiator cap, pressure blows out the radiator and more antifreeze dumps into the overflow. The overflow container is full now. Does anyone have any idea what would be causing this? The radiator and thermostat are new and the cooling system was pressure tested (supposedly) twice for leaks, as well having a compression check done, which was ok. When they 'test' the cooling system, do they check for proper flow as well? Could it be possible that there is a blockage? Any ideas?

Thanks,

N.