95 4Runner rough idle

95 4Runner, V6, A/T 4x4 While stopped at an ATM, I noticed that my 4Runner was idling rough and had a distinct odor from the exhaust. No noticeable loss of power when I pulled away but, did not start right up after brief stop at a store a few minutes later. Now seems to be back to normal while idling in the driveway. 103k miles and the CO2 sensor has not been changed. I guessing that it is due. Any thoughts?
Reply to
AndyK.

Change the sensor, but the rough idle along with a strange exhaust odor sounds like you might have gotten some 'bad' gas. I've run into this before and usually put in a bottle/can of gas treatment...

Reply to
TOM