95 Taco Skidplate?

I've seen some aftermarket skids, but they all look "aftermarket". I'm not planning on lifting the taco, just want something nicer then the original rusted one. Its a 1996 taco.

I've seen the grill guard skid combo from Westin and its the nicest so far, but it doesn't look like it replaces the front skid plate. Guess i'm asking if anyone knows of a non intrusive skid thats not yelling out, i'm an aftermarket skid plate. :)

Reply to
Steven Zeuner