'96 Tacoma shock replacement?

Hi, I have a '96 Tacoma 2wd ExtraCab with 57K miles on the clock that needs new shocks. I was thinking about KYB Gas-A-Just front and rear and was wondering about installing them myself. The Chilton manual makes it sound pretty straightforward - is this something a fairly practical person could do? Are there any complications or pitfalls I might need to watch out for?

Thanks, Jon

Reply to
jonjons