A view of a Toyota Hilux needed.

Does anyone have any comments on the relative merits of a Toyota Hilux extra cab against a Nissan single cab pickup? The Toyota dealerships in my part of the UK do not have this version of the Hilux to view. Does anyone nearby have either one of these vehicles I can look at? I am in mid Somerset?

Reply to
Martyn H

My opinion is fairly subjective but I think the Toyota XtraCab is an all-round preferable beast to the Nissan single cab. Especially if you can get one with the SR5 package which gives you a rev counter on the dash, among other things. On the European mainland and perhaps in the UK too the Toys come in a choice of very tasty dark green or dark blue as well as white. They must be great with that D-4D common rail engine. I'd love to have one! I don't think Nissan do an Extracab, just a single or double cab. The Hiluxes may be a bit overrated and pricey but I still think they are the best in their class. My 7 cents. Leachim Sredna

Reply to
Leachim Sredna

Thanks Mike

Reply to