"Adjustable Steering Wheel Question"

Our 04 Pre Runner is pretty basic and has no option to adjust the steering wheel however it seems the set factory position is a little high,about 2" into the bottom of the windshield.The steering column does have the little square plug where the adjustable lever should be so my question is,is there a way to pop that plug and lower the steering wheel myself.thanks...

Ray,

Reply to
R.M.R.

No