Any idea where to get interior door panels? '86 p/u

Hi there!

I would like to get new interior door panels for my p/u. Grey interior. Toyota no longer carries them. Any ideas where to get them besides a junkyard?

Thanks loads, Cappy

Reply to
Cappy

Look on eBay, someone may be parting out a truck that will work for you. You can also add an item to "My Favorite Searches" and get an email if someone posts that item. HTH, davidj92

Reply to
davidj92

Are they just the flat panels? If so try a decent car audio shop. I used to make new ones when I was doing mobile audio.

Reply to
Scotty