Any Toyota incentives on '04 SR5 4Runners?

It might be time for me to say goodbye to my 1990 4Runner. It's got

200,000 miles on it and a few things need to be repaired on it every month or two. So with that said, I test drove a SR5, V6, 4WD. With tax and license it was $33,600 out the door. It included a roof rack, sun roof, and 60K extended warranty.

Ouch! Any ideas on how to get this number down or does it sound about right?

Reply to
Alex Diablon

Which model? - SR5 (price high) , Sports Edition (price about right for this model) or Limited (great deal!) Options like side curtains, nav system, DVD bump price up too.

Reply to
Wolfgang

Check this one I came across on ebay - an 03 V8 SE with 498 miles for $26k in TX.

Reply to
Wolfgang

See

*