Bolt on performance options

Just installed Pacesetter headers on my 98 tacoma 2.4 . Aside from sending my ECM to Jet Performance for reprogramming are there any other options available ; cams, turbos, mufflers, etc.

Reply to
gl753

Hope you got the ceramic coated model --- otherwise save the old cast iron manifold cuz you'll need it. Try some of the Toyota performance engine places for heads, cams, fuel injectors. The chip is not worth the $ compared to other mods such as larger diameter exhaust/cat.

Reply to
Wolfgang

What state do you live in? Just curious because Pacesetters, I believe, are illegal in California. Let me know how the chip mod goes, I was looking into sending my computer in when I go down for shoulder surgery.... I wish they would come out with more intake mods for our engines, like the 22RE...

Reply to
Tony

FWIW, the Jet chip did absolutely NOTHING for my 5-VZ (6-cylinder). It does not have a good reputation among V-6 Taco owners. Your results may vary.

Reply to
Radrunner