Bridgestone Blizzak DM-Z3

Does anyone use these tires? One of the reviews on Tire Rack claims they are better then studded. Any truth to this? Also, whats the maximum tire size you can fit on an '05 Tacoma without getting a lift?

Reply to
Nick Bruyn

Not sure about the model, but over the years, I've driven 3 cars with Blizzaks and the tires were always very impressive. My mechanic puts them on his loaner car (Volvo wagon), which he also takes to some barely plowed locations for local ski races. Considering that he can get whatever he wants wholesale, that says something about the tires.

Reply to
Doug Kanter