check engine on T100

Engine hesitates and surges under load starting roughly at 3000RPM. It feels like it is starving for gas. Check engine light came on after a week or so of this problem. Had the fuel filter replaced and codes read from the ECM. came back with a P1605.. That suggested that the ECM was bad. Any suggestions???

-= Get GrabIt for free from

=-

Reply to
snoop

How did you come to the determination that the ECM is bad? I don't have my DTC chart infront of me, but isn't 1605 knock sensor related (if not, correct me)? And weren't those knock sensor wires in a precarious place on that engine, or am I thinking of the old 4runner setup?...

Reply to
qslim