convert into power steering on '95 pickup

Can it be done? My '95 Toyota pickup has no power steering. I heard it can be doneee, but just expensive. How to do that? Any insights and info aer appreciated.

Matt

Reply to
Matt

Your best bet is a boneyard, it'll be a simple bolt on deal & shouldn't be too awful on your wallet. Good luck.

Reply to
PA-ter

Yes, grab the steering box, pump, brackets, reservoir, hoses and the 3rd pulley bolted onto the crank and put them on your truck. You'll need the same engine type as you have for the donor.

Reply to
Roger Brown